Report NEP-COM-2008-01-19This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:20083 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bruce Lyons, 2007. "The Paradox of the Exclusion of Exploitative Abuse," Working Papers 08-1, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Bonroy, O. & Constantatos, C., 2007. "On the use of labels in credence goods markets," Working Papers 200709, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- J.A. Bikker & L. Spierdijk & P. Finnie, 2007. "The Impact of Market Structure, Contestability and Institutional Environment on Banking Competition," Working Papers 07-29, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Beck, Thorsten & Soledad Martinez Peria, Maria, 2008. "Foreign bank acquisitions and outreach : evidence from Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4467, The World Bank.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:20081 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jacob Bikker & Janko Gorter, 2008. "Performance of the Dutch non-life insurance industry: competition, efficiency and focus," DNB Working Papers 164, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- W.A. Dolfsma & G. van der Panne, 2007. "Innovations from SMEs or Large Firms? Sector Structure and Dynamics," Working Papers 07-30, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Christoph Grimpe & Ulrich Kaiser, 2008. "Gains and Pains from Contract Research: A Transaction and Firm-level Perspective," CIE Discussion Papers 2008-01, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Item repec:rdg:wpaper:em-dp2007-43 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hege, Ulrich & Hennessy, Christopher, 2007. "Acquisition Values and Optimal Financial (In)Flexibility," Les Cahiers de Recherche 878, HEC Paris.
- Nadine Chlaß & Werner Güth, 2007. "Competition on Common Value Markets with Naive Traders - A Theoretical and Experimental Analysis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-105, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Hussinger, Katrin & Grimpe, Christoph, 2007. "Firm Acquisitions and Technology Strategy: Corporate versus Private Equity Investors," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-066, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- M. Lycklama a Nijeholt & Y.K. Grift, 2007. "Goodwill, Excess Returns, and Determinants of Value Creation and Overpayment," Working Papers 07-31, Utrecht School of Economics.