Report NEP-COM-2007-09-02This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-COM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan Kranich, 2007. "Too much R&D? - Vertical differentiation in a model of monopolistic competition," Working Paper Series in Economics 59, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- MITRAILLE SÃ©bastien & MOREAUX Michel, 2007. "Inventories and Endogenous Stackelberg Hierarchy in Two-period Cournot Oligopoly," LERNA Working Papers 07.02.223, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200738 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Suedekum, Jens, 2007. "National Champion versus Foreign Takeover," IZA Discussion Papers 2960, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Daniel Halbheer & Ernst Fehr & Lorenz Goette & Armin Schmutzler, 2007. "Self-Reinforcing Market Dominance," SOI - Working Papers 0711, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Marcus Wagner, 2007. "Organisation of Innovation in High-Tech Industries: Acquisitions as Means for Technology Sourcing," Working Papers of BETA 2007-28, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200732 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robert Breunig & Flavio Menezes, 2007. "Maverick Firms: An Exploratory Analysis of Mortgage Providers in Australia," Discussion Papers Series 348, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Alexander Heuer & Malwina Mejer & Jennifer Neuhaus, 2007. "The National Regulation of Pharmaceutical Markets and the Timing of New Drug Launches in Europe," Kiel Advanced Studies Working Papers 437, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Romero-Medina, Antonio & Triossi, Matteo, 2007. "Games of capacities : a (close) look to Nash Equilibria," UC3M Working papers. Economics we075933, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Bennett, John & Estrin, Saul, 2007. "Informality as a Stepping Stone: Entrepreneurial Entry in a Developing Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 2950, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Scott Baker & Pak Yee Lee & Claudio Mezzetti, 2007. "Intellectual Property Disclosure as “Threat”," Discussion Papers in Economics 07/08, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Oksana Loginova, 2007. "Real and Virtual Competition," Working Papers 0715, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Gary E Bolton & Claudia Loebbecke & Axel Ockenfels, 2007. "How Social Reputation Networks Interact with Competition in Anonymous Online Trading: An Experimental Study," Working Paper Series in Economics 32, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Yin-wong Cheung & Eiji Fujii, 2005. "Cross-Country Relative Price Volatility: Effects of Market Structure," Working Papers 192005, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200727 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gary E Bolton & Axel Ockenfels, 2007. "Does Laboratory Trading Mirror Behavior in Real World Markets? Fair Bargaining and Competitive Bidding on EBay," Working Paper Series in Economics 36, University of Cologne, Department of Economics, revised 24 Feb 2011.
- Nicole Maestas & Mathis Schroeder & Dana P. Goldman, 2007. "Price Variation in Markets with Homogeneous Goods The Case of Medigap," Working Papers 504, RAND Corporation.
- Sutter, Matthias & Strassmair, Christina, 2007. "Communication, cooperation and collusion in team tournaments - An experimental study," Discussion Papers in Economics 2016, University of Munich, Department of Economics.