Report NEP-COM-2007-06-02This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabian Herweg, 2007. "Can price discrimination lead to product differentiation? A vertical differentiation model," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse2_2007, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Geradin, Damien & Layne-Farrar, Anna & Padilla, Atilano Jorge, 2007. "The Ex Ante Auction Model for the Control of Market Power in Standard Setting Organizations," CEPR Discussion Papers 6304, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Isayenko Oleksiy & Maryanchyk Ivan, 2006. "Market power in oligopoly: The case of the Ukrainian cement industry," EERC Working Paper Series 06-06e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- José M. Campa & Ignacio Hernando, 2007. "The reaction by industry insiders to M&As in the European financial industry," Working Papers 0713, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- International Monetary Fund, 2007. "Italy—Assessing Competition and Efficiency in the Banking System," IMF Working Papers 07/26, International Monetary Fund.
- Márcio I. Nakane & Leonardo S. Alencar & Fabio Kanczuk, 2006. "Demand for Bank Services and Market Power in Brazilian Banking," Working Papers Series 107, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Calzolari, Giacomo & Scarpa, Carlo, 2007. "Regulating a Multi-Utility Firm," CEPR Discussion Papers 6238, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Gill & John Thanassoulis, 2007. "Too Many Bargainers Spoil The Broth: The Impact of Bargaining on Markets with Price Takers," Economics Series Working Papers 329, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Sällström Matthews, S.E., 2007. "Multi-Purpose Consumption and Functional Differentiation: Why has the Vibrant Galleria replaced the Good Old Fashioned Department Store?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0727, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Viecens, María Fernanda, 2007. "Pricing strategies in software platforms : video consoles vs. operating systems," UC3M Working papers. Economics we074823, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Werner Kunz, 2007. "Visualization of Competitive Market Structure by Means of Choice Data," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-032, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Sergio A. Lago Alves & Mirta N. S. Bugarin, 2006. "The Role of Consumer's Risk Aversion on Price Rigidity," Working Papers Series 121, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.