Report NEP-COM-2006-12-09This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kühn, Kai-Uwe, 2006. "How Market Fragmentation Can Facilitate Collusion," CEPR Discussion Papers 5948, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Uwe Dulleck & Rudolf Kerschbamer, 5/09. "Experts vs. discounters: consumer free riding and experts withholding advice in markets for credence goods," Economics working papers 2005-09, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Caminal, Ramon, 2006. "Too Many or Too Few Varieties? The Role of Multiproduct Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 5938, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gärtner, Dennis & Schmutzler, Armin, 2006. "Merger Negotiations and Ex-Post Regret," CEPR Discussion Papers 5911, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Petra Brhlikova, 2006. "Mixed Competition and Welfare under Various Nonprofit Objectives Mixed Competition under Various Cost Configurations," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp310, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1032 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jan Boone & Delia Ionascu & Kresimir Zigic, 2006. "Trade Policy, Market Leaders and Endogenous Competition Intensity," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp311, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Neary, J Peter & Tharakan, Joe, 2006. "Endogenous Mode of Competition in General Equilibrium," CEPR Discussion Papers 5943, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Smeets, Valerie & Ierulli, Kathryn & Gibbs, Michael, 2006. "Mergers of Equals and Unequals," IZA Discussion Papers 2426, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lehner, Maria & Schnitzer, Monika, 2006. "Entry of Foreign Banks and their Impact on Host Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 5954, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.