Report NEP-COM-2005-09-17This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Felici Roberto & Pagnini Marcello, 2005. "Distance, bank heterogeneity and entry in local banking markets," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 557, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Felipe Balmaceda & Eduardo Saavedra, 2005. "IntegraciÃ³n Vertical Eficiente y Compartimiento de Facilidades en Presencia de Entrada: Un Marco Conceptual," ILADES-UAH Working Papers inv168, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Business.
- Forslid, Rikard & Häckner , Jonas & Muren, Astri, 2005. "When do Countries Introduce Competition Policy?," Research Papers in Economics 2005:6, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2005-08-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christoph Engel, 2005. "Corporate Design for Regulability. A Principal-Agent-Supervisor Model," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2005_15, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.