Report NEP-COM-2005-06-27This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hans-Peter Weikard, 2005. "Cartel Stability under an Optimal Sharing Rule," Working Papers 2005.77, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Gamal Atallah, 2005. "Partner Selection in R&D Cooperation," CIRANO Working Papers 2005s-24, CIRANO.
- Lorenzo Zirulia, 2005. "R&D Networks with Heterogenous Firms," KITeS Working Papers 167, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised May 2005.
- Cecile Aubert & Jean- Jacques Laffont, 2005. "Political renegotiation of regulatory contracts," Game Theory and Information 0506002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Campbell Cowie & Sandeep Kapur, 2005. "The Management of Digital Rights in Pay TV," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0510, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Nicoletta Corrocher & Lorenzo Zirulia, 2005. "Switching Costs, Consumers' Heterogeneity and Price Discrimination in the Mobile Communications Industry," KITeS Working Papers 166, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised May 2005.
- Alison Harcourt, 2004. "Institution-Driven Competition: The Regulation of Cross-Border Broadcasting in the EU," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 44, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Beata Klimkiewicz, 2005. "Media Pluralism: European Regulatory Policies and the Case of Central Europe," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 19, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Rod Garrat & Thomas Tröger, 2005. "Speculation in Standard Auctions with Resale," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse10_2005, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Elizabeth Davis & Matthew Freedman & Julia Lane & Brian McCall & Nicole Nestoriak & Timothy Park, "undated". "Product Market Competition and Human Resource Practices: An Analysis of the Retail Food Sector," Working Papers 0905, Human Resources and Labor Studies, University of Minnesota (Twin Cities Campus).
- Masahiro Kawai, 2005. "Reform of the Japanese Banking System," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-102, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Judith Chevalier & Austan Goolsbee, 2005. "Are Durable Goods Consumers Forward Looking? Evidence from College Textbooks," NBER Working Papers 11421, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & Todd Mitton, 2005. "Determinants of Vertical Integration: Finance, Contracts, and Regulation," NBER Working Papers 11424, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Massimo A. De Francesco, 2004. "Pricing and matching under duopoly with imperfect buyer mobility," Department of Economics University of Siena 439, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- R. Morris Coats & Gary M. Pecquet & Leon Taylor, 2005. "The pricing of gasoline grades and the third law of demand," Microeconomics 0506006, EconWPA.