Report NEP-COM-2005-02-01This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Keld Laursen & Ammon Salter, 2005. "My Precious. The Role of Appropriability Strategies in Shaping Innovative Performance," DRUID Working Papers 05-02, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Hobbs, B.F. & Rijkers, F.A.M., 2005. "The More Cooperation, the More Competition? A Cournot Analysis of the Benefits of Electric Market Coupling," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0509, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Petra Brhlikova, 2004. "Models of competition between one for-profit and one nonprofit firm," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp240, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Michal Ostatnicky, 2004. "Coase’s conjecture in finite horizon," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp241, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Item repec:ehu:dfaeii:200502 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lindqvist, Tobias, 2005. "Acquisiton Strategies: Empirical Evidence of Outsider-Toeholds," Working Paper Series 634, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Austan Goolsbee & Chad Syverson, 2005. "How do Incumbents Respond to the Threat of Entry? Evidence from the Major Airlines," NBER Working Papers 11072, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Town & Douglas Wholey & Roger Feldman & Lawton R. Burns, 2005. "Did the HMO Revolution Cause Hospital Consolidation?," NBER Working Papers 11087, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Cramton & Steven Stoft, 2005. "A Capacity Market that Makes Sense," Papers of Peter Cramton 05licap, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 2005.
- Peter Cramton & Hung-po Chao & Robert Wilson, 2005. "Review of the Proposed Reserve Markets in New England," Papers of Peter Cramton 05mdi, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton.
- Dequiedt, V. & Versaevel, B., 2004. "Patent pools and the dynamic incentives to R&D," Working Papers 200412, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Xavier Freixas & Sjaak Hurkens & Alan D. Morrison & Nir Vulkan, 2005. "Interbank Competition with Costly Screening," OFRC Working Papers Series 2005fe02, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Tae Hoon Oum & Xiaowen Fu & Mark Lijesen, 2005. "An Analysis of Airport Pricing and Regulation in the Presence of Competition Between Full Service Airlines and Low Cost Carriers," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-316, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Damiano, Ettore & Li, Hao, 2005. "Competing Matchmaking," Microeconomics.ca working papers damiano-05-01-25-10-08-07, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 18 Oct 2005.
- Jensen, Jesper & Rutherford, Thomas & Tarr, David, 2005. "Telecommunications reform within Russia's accession to the World Trade Organization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3501, The World Bank.
- Elena Krasnokutskaya, 2004. "Identification and Estimation in Highway Procurement Auctions under Unobserved Auction Heterogeneity," PIER Working Paper Archive 05-006, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.