Report NEP-COM-2004-05-26This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sjöström, Magnus, 2004. "Biofuels and Market Power - The Case of Swedish District Heating Plants," Umeå Economic Studies 634, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Neuhoff, K. & de Vries, L., 2004. "'Insufficient Incentives for Investment in Electricity Generation’," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0428, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Joskow, P. & Tirole, J., 2004. "‘Retail Electricity Competition’," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0430, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:388 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Heiko Schmiedel & Markku Malkamäki & Juha Tarkka, 2004. "Economies of scale and technological development in securities depository and settlement systems," Microeconomics 0405001, EconWPA.
- Michele Boldrin & David K Levine, 2005. "IP and Market Size," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000000836, David K. Levine.
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:387 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vicente Ortún, 2004. "Patentes, regulación de precios e innovación en la industria farmacéutica," Economics Working Papers 754, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200443 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- G. Buenstorf & S. Klepper, 2004. "The Origin and Location of Entrants in the Evolution of the U.S. Tire Industry," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2004-07, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.