Report NEP-COM-2003-01-27This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bernardo Batiz-Lazo & Douglas Wood, 2003. "Effects of regulatory change on European banks: A case study on the strategy and stock market performance of Lloyds Bank (1980-1993)," Economic History 0301004, EconWPA.
- Céline Chatelin, 2003. "Stakeholder Governance and Organizational Performance: Lessons from past privatizations;Gouvernance partenariale et performance organisationnelle:les enseignements des privatisations passées," Working Papers CREGO 1030102, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Thibaud Vergé, 2003. "Portfolio Effects and Merger Control: Full-line Forcing as an Entry Deterrence Strategy," Industrial Organization 0301010, EconWPA.
- Charles M. Kahn & William Roberds, 2002. "Payments settlement under limited enforcement: Private versus public systems," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2002-33, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Nicola Cetorelli, 2002. "Life-cycle dynamics in industrial sectors. The role of banking market structure," Working Paper Series WP-02-26, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Céline Chatelin, 2003. "Privatization of Air France:A Test of The Stakeholder Corporate Governance Theory;La privatisation d'Air France : un test de la théorie de la gouvernance partenariale," Working Papers CREGO 1030103, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Douglas D. Evanoff & Evren Ors, 2002. "Local market consolidation and bank productive efficiency," Working Paper Series WP-02-25, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Karsten Jeske, 2002. "A dynamic model with vertical specialization, credit chains, and incomplete enforcement," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2002-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Thomas H. Klier, 2002. "Location of headquarter growth during the 90s," Working Paper Series WP-02-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Céline Chatelin, 2003. "Privatization and Stakeholder Governance:Theoretical and Methodological issues;Privatisation et gouvernance partenariale enjeux théoriques et méthodologiques," Working Papers CREGO 1030101, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Robert M. Adams & Paul W. Bauer & Robin C. Sickles, 2002. "Scale economies, scope economies, and technical change in Federal Reserve payment processing," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-57, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Allen N. Berger & Emilia Bonaccorsi di Patti, 2002. "Capital structure and firm performance: a new approach to testing agency theory and an application to the banking industry," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-54, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2002022 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Elijah Brewer & Hesna Genay & William C. Hunter & George G. Kaufman, 2002. "The value of banking relationships during a financial crisis: evidence from failures of Japanese banks," Working Paper Series WP-02-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.