Report NEP-CNA-2019-08-12This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Meng, Xin & Xue, Sen, 2019. "Social Networks and Mental Health Outcomes: Chinese Rural-Urban Migrant Experience," GLO Discussion Paper Series 370, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Takanori Minamikawa, 2019. "A Study of Economic Sophistication of China by Using Principle Component Analysis," Discussion papers 1904, ERINA - Economic Research Institute for Northeast Asia.
- Cheng, Zhu & Chen, Qianheng & Delgado, Michael, 2019. "Understanding the importance of social interactions between small farmers: Evidence from farmer planting behavior in rural China," 2019 Annual Meeting, July 21-23, Atlanta, Georgia 290766, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Anabel Gonzalez & Nicolas Veron, 2019. "EU Trade Policy amid the China-US Clash: Caught in the Cross-Fire?," Working Paper Series WP19-13, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Chen, Qihui & Zhu, Chen & Wang, Jun & Kong, Guoshu, 2019. "Height and Earnings: A Mendelian Randomization Analysis from China," 2019 Annual Meeting, July 21-23, Atlanta, Georgia 290961, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Yu, Haiyue & Cao, Jin & Kang, Shulong, 2019. "Fertility cost, intergenerational labor division, and female employment," BOFIT Discussion Papers 14/2019, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Zhu, Lifen & Jin, Songqing & Huang, Jikun & Tian, Yongzhong, 2019. "Road Infrastructure and Poverty Alleviation: Evidence from Rural China," 2019 Annual Meeting, July 21-23, Atlanta, Georgia 290686, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Loren Brandt & Feitao Jiang & Yao Luo & Yingjun Su, 2019. "Ownership and Productivity in Vertically-Integrated Firms: Evidence from the Chinese Steel Industry," Working Papers tecipa-641, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Willem THORBECKE, 2019. "East Asian Value Chains, Exchange Rates, and Regional Exchange Rate Arrangements," Discussion papers 19046, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Deng, Weiguang & Li, Dayang & Zhou, Dong, 2019. "Beauty and Job Accessibility: New Evidence from a Field Experiment," GLO Discussion Paper Series 369, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Sun, Yu & Liu, Gordon G. & You, Wen & Wang, Meijiao, 2019. "Effects of Health insurance on income distribution in China," 2019 Annual Meeting, July 21-23, Atlanta, Georgia 290965, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Shengbo FENG & Masashi TAKETANI & Yanmin HE & Tun-Yen WANG, 2019. "Investigation on Regional Decomposition Mechanism of Carbon Emission Control Target: China 2021-2030," KIER Working Papers 1011, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Adjemian, Michael K. & Smith, Aaron & He, Wendi, 2019. "Estimating the Market Effect of a Trade War: The Case of Soybean Tariffs," 2019 Annual Meeting, July 21-23, Atlanta, Georgia 292089, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.