Report NEP-CNA-2018-07-23This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chen, H. & Chyong CK. & Kang, J-N. & Wei Y-M., 2018. "Economic dispatch in the electricity sector in China: potential benefits and challenges ahead," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1836, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Yujiao Xian & Ke Wang & Xunpeng Shi & Chi Zhang & Yi-Ming Wei & Zhimin Huang, 2018. "Carbon emissions intensity reduction target for China¡¯s power industry: An efficiency and productivity perspective," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 117, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Nicholas Bloom & Kalina Manova & Stephen Teng Sun & John Van Reenen & Zhihong Yu, 2018. "Managing trade: evidence from China and the US," CEP Discussion Papers dp1553, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Minghao Li & Wendong Zhang & Dermot J. Hayes, 2018. "China's Agricultural Import Potential," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 18-pb23, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Gan Jin, 2018. "Circle of Fortune: The Long Term Impact of Western Customs Institutions in China," Discussion Paper Series 37, Department of International Economic Policy, University of Freiburg, revised Jul 2018.
- Patrice CASSAGNARD & Pierre REGIBEAU, 2018. "Collective Entry Deterrence and Free Riding: Airbus and Boeing in China," Working Papers 2017-2018_11, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Jul 2018.
- K M, Siby & P, Dr.Arunachalam, 2018. "The US-China Trade Competition: An Overview," MPRA Paper 87236, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hao Wang & Jan Fidrmuc & Yunhua Tian, 2018. "Growing Against the Background of Colonization? Chinese Labor Market and FDI in a Historical Perspective," CESifo Working Paper Series 7093, CESifo.