Report NEP-CNA-2017-11-12This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zheng, Liang & Zhao, Zhong, 2017. "What Drives Spatial Clusters of Entrepreneurship in China? Evidence from Economic Census Data," IZA Discussion Papers 11074, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hanwei Huang & Jiandong Ju & Vivian Z. Yue, 2017. "Structural Adjustments and International Trade: Theory and Evidence from China," CEP Discussion Papers dp1508, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Partridge, Mark D. & Yang, Benjian & Chen, Anping, 2017. "Do Border Effects Alter Regional Development: Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 82080, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Defever, Fabrice & Fischer, Christian & Suedekum, Jens, 2017. "Supplier search and re-matching in global sourcing: Theory and evidence from China," DICE Discussion Papers 273, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Qihui Chen, "undated". "Impacts of Late School Entry on Children's Cognitive Development in Rural Northwestern Chinaâ€”Does Preprimary Education Matter?," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201742, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Koen Breemersch & Jože P. Damijan & Jozef Konings, 2017. "Labour Market Polarization in Advanced Countries: Impact of Global Value Chains, Technology, Import Competition from China and Labour Market Institutions," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 197, OECD Publishing.