Report NEP-CNA-2017-03-05This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cai, Fang. & Yang, Du. & Meiyan, Wang., 2016. "The role of monetary and fiscal policies in promoting more and better jobs in China : issues, evidence and policy options," ILO Working Papers 994939493502676, International Labour Organization.
- Giovanni Facchini & Maggie Y. Liu & Anna Maria Mayda & Minghai Zhou, 2017. "The impact of China's WTO accession on internal migration," Development Working Papers 422, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 24 Feb 2017.
- Chong, Terence Tai-Leung & Cao, Bingqing & Wong, Wing Keung, 2017. "A Principal Component Approach to Measuring Investor Sentiment in Hong Kong," MPRA Paper 77147, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Kandil, Magda & Kumar, Mantu & Nguyen, Duc Khuong, 2017. "The Drivers of Economic Growth in China and India: Globalization or Financial Development?," MPRA Paper 77183, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Feb 2017.
- Huai-Long Shi & Wei-Xing Zhou, 2017. "Time series momentum and contrarian effects in the Chinese stock market," Papers 1702.07374, arXiv.org.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Michael Sockin & Wei Xiong, 2017. "China's Gradualistic Economic Approach and Financial Markets," NBER Working Papers 23194, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.