Report NEP-CNA-2016-10-30This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chao Li & John Gibson, 2016. "Pareto's Law and City Size in China: Diverging Patterns in Land and People," Working Papers in Economics 16/09, University of Waikato.
- Cheng Chen & Tatsuro Senga & Chang Sun & Hongyong Zhang, 2016. "Policy Uncertainty and Foreign Direct Investment: Evidence from the China-Japan Island Dispute," Working Papers 803, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Lee, Hyun-Hoon & Park, Donghyun & Shin, Kwanho, 2016. "Effects of the People’s Republic of China’s Structural Change on the Exports of East and Southeast Asian Economies," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 492, Asian Development Bank.
- Lu, Ming & Xia, Yiran, 2016. "Migration in the People’s Republic of China," ADBI Working Papers 593, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Dreher, Axel & Fuchs, Andreas & Parks, Bradley & Strange, Austin M. & Tierney, Michael J., 2016. "Apples and Dragon Fruits: The Determinants of Aid and Other Forms of State Financing from China to Africa," Working Papers 0620, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Yao, Yao, 2016. "Higher education expansion, economic reform and labor productivity," Working Paper Series 5357, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Ghoshray, Atanu & Pundit, Madhavi, 2016. "The Impact of a People’s Republic of China Slowdown on Commodity Prices and Detecting the Asymmetric Responses of Economic Activity in Asian Countries to Commodity Price Shocks," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 493, Asian Development Bank.
- David S. Jacks & Se Yan & Liuyan Zhao, 2016. "Silver Points, Silver Flows, and the Measure of Chinese Financial Integration," NBER Working Papers 22747, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Markus Brueckner, 2016. "Consumption in Asia," CAMA Working Papers 2016-65, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- THORBECKE, Willem, 2016. "China's Electronics Exports, the Renminbi, and Exchange Rates in Supply Chain Countries," Discussion papers 16088, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Berta, Mauro & Bottero, Marta & Ferretti, Valentina, 2018. "A mixed methods approach for the integration of urban design and economic evaluation: industrial heritage and urban regeneration in China," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68032, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jose-Miguel Albala-Bertrand, 2016. "Industrial Interdependence: China 1995-2010," Working Papers 802, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Ling-Yun He & Xing-Chun Wen, 2016. "Population growth, interest rate, and housing tax in the transitional China," Papers 1610.07292, arXiv.org.