Report NEP-CNA-2016-09-18This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fali Huang & Ginger Zhe Jin & Lixin Colin Xu, 2016. "Love, Money, and Parental Goods: Does Parental Matchmaking Matter?," NBER Working Papers 22586, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zhang, Yuan, 2016. "Urbanization, Inequality, and Poverty in the People’s Republic of China," ADBI Working Papers 584, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Kerstin Schopohl, 2016. ""Get rid of the four olds": the long-lasting impact of the Chinese Cultural Revolution on Chinese society," CSAE Working Paper Series 2016-24, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Liping Gao & Hyeongwoo Kim, 2016. "Testing the Predictability of Consumption Growth: Evidence from China," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2016-09, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Yi Huang & Marco Pagano & Ugo Panizza, 2016. "Public Debt and Private Firm Funding: Evidence from Chinese Cities," IHEID Working Papers 10-2016, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised Aug 2016.
- Alicia García-Herrero & Jianwei Xu, 2016. "China’s Belt and Road initiative: can Europe expect trade gains?," Working Papers 16296, Bruegel.
- Fabrice Defever & Alejandro Riaño, 2016. "Protectionism through exporting: subsidies with exportshare requirements in China," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67659, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Cecilia Bellora & Sébastien Jean, 2016. "Granting Market Economy Status to China in the EU: An Economic Impact Assessment," CEPII Policy Brief 2016-11, CEPII research center.
- ITO Koichiro & ZHANG Shuang, 2016. "Willingness to Pay for Clean Air: Evidence from the air purifier markets in China," Discussion papers 16074, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Longmei Zhang, 2016. "Rebalancing in China—Progress and Prospects," IMF Working Papers 16/183, International Monetary Fund.