Report NEP-CNA-2016-09-11This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Serkan Arslanalp & Wei Liao & Shi Piao & Dulani Seneviratne, 2016. "China’s Growing Influence on Asian Financial Markets," IMF Working Papers 16/173, International Monetary Fund.
- Paul Cashin & Kamiar Mohaddes & Mehdi Raissi, 2016. "China’s slowdown and global financial market volatility: Is world growth losing out?," CAMA Working Papers 2016-57, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Fengming Chen & Hiroshi Yoshida, 2016. "Number of Children and Living Arrangements of the Elderly in China," TERG Discussion Papers 352, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- Allan Dizioli & Jaime Guajardo & Vladimir Klyuev & Rui Mano & Mehdi Raissi, 2016. "Spillovers from China’s Growth Slowdown and Rebalancing to the ASEAN-5 Economies," IMF Working Papers 16/170, International Monetary Fund.
- Gee Hee Hong & Jaewoo Lee & Wei Liao & Dulani Seneviratne, 2016. "China and Asia in Global Trade Slowdown," IMF Working Papers 16/105, International Monetary Fund.
- Joong S Kang & Wei Liao, 2016. "Chinese Imports; What’s Behind the Slowdown?," IMF Working Papers 16/106, International Monetary Fund.
- Ma, Debin & Yuan, Weipeng, 2016. "Discovering economic history in footnotes: the story of the Tong Taisheng merchant archive (1790-1850)," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67552, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Atif Ansar & Bent Flyvbjerg & Alexander Budzier & Daniel Lunn, 2016. "Does Infrastructure Investment Lead to Economic Growth or Economic Fragility? Evidence from China," Papers 1609.00415, arXiv.org.
- Wai-Yip Alex Ho & Chun-Yu Ho, 2016. "Inflation, Financial Developments, and Wealth Distribution," IMF Working Papers 16/132, International Monetary Fund.
- Ian W.H. Parry & Baoping Shang & Philippe Wingender & Nate Vernon & Tarun Narasimhan, 2016. "Climate Mitigation in China; Which Policies Are Most Effective?," IMF Working Papers 16/148, International Monetary Fund.
- Min Liao & Tao Sun & Jinfan Zhang, 2016. "China’s Financial Interlinkages and Implications For Inter-Agency Coordination," IMF Working Papers 16/181, International Monetary Fund.