Report NEP-CNA-2016-07-30This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Harald Hau & Yi Huang & Gewei Wang, 2016. "Firm Response to Competitive Shocks: Evidence from China’s Minimum Wage Policy," IHEID Working Papers 08-2016, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Chen, Yujiao & Malkawi, Ali & Liu, Zhu & Freeman, Richard Barry & Tong, Zheming, 2016. "Energy Saving Potential of Natural Ventilation in China: The Impact of Ambient Air Pollution," Scholarly Articles 27733689, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Daniela Marconi & Lorenzo Bencivelli & Anna Marra & Alessandro Schiavone & Raffaele Tartaglia-Polcini, 2016. "Offshore RMB markets in Europe: prospects for greater financial integration between Europe and China," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 334, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Julian Donaubauer & Christian Dreger, 2016. "The End of Cheap Labour: Are Foreign Investors Leaving China?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1598, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Dukgeun Ahn & Maurizio Zanardi, 2016. "China - HP-SSST: Last Part of Growing Pains?," Working Papers 122796063, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Gordon Anderson & Tongtong Hao & Maria Grazia Pittau, 2016. "Income Inequality, Family Formation and Generational Mobility in Urban China," Working Papers tecipa-563, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Yu Sheng, 2016. "Economic Growth in China and Its Potential Impact on Australia-China Bilateral Trade," Macroeconomics Working Papers 25672, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Daniela Marconi, 2016. "Currency co-movements in Asia-Pacific: the regional role of the renminbi," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 341, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Didier Sornette & Guilherme Demos & Qun Zhang & Peter Cauwels & Vladimir Filimonov & Qunzhi Zhang, 2015. "Real-Time Prediction and Post-Mortem Analysis of the Shanghai 2015 Stock Market Bubble and Crash," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 15-31, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Greenup, Katherine & Löchel, Horst, 2016. "The relative attractiveness of Germany and the United States for Chinese overseas investments," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 221, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.