Report NEP-CNA-2016-07-09This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zhang, Xin & Zhang, Xiaobo & Chen, Xi, 2016. "Valuing Air Quality Using Happiness Data: The Case of China," IZA Discussion Papers 10028, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Almås, Ingvild & Freddi, Eleonora & Thøgersen, Øystein, 2016. "Saving and Bequest in China: An Analysis of Intergenerational Exchange," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 10/2016, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Isaksson, Ann-Sofie & Kotsadam, Andreas, 2016. "Chinese aid and local corruption," Working Papers in Economics 667, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2016.
- Qu, Guangjun & Sylwester, Kevin & Wang, Feng, 2016. "Anticorruption and Growth: Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 72190, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pieters, Janneke & Rawlings, Samantha, 2016. "Parental Unemployment and Child Health in China," IZA Discussion Papers 10021, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fan Li & Prashant Loyalka & Hongmei Yi & Yaojiang Shi & Natalie Johnson & Scott Rozelle, 2016. " Ability tracking and social capital in China's rural secondary school system," Working Papers Department of Economics 544339, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Chen, Xi, 2016. "Old-Age Pension and Extended Families: How is Adult Children's Internal Migration Affected?," IZA Discussion Papers 10016, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- He, Ming & Chen, Yang & Schramm, Ronald M., 2016. "Agglomeration and Technological Spillovers: Firm-Level Evidence from China's Electric Apparatus Industry," RIEI Working Papers 2016-02, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Research Institute for Economic Integration.
- Yingying Lu & Yu Liu & Meifang Zhou, 2016. "Rebound effect of improved energy efficiency for different energy types: A general equilibrium analysis for China," CAMA Working Papers 2016-38, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Chang, Tom & Graff Zivin, Joshua & Gross, Tal & Neidell, Matthew, 2016. "The Effect of Pollution on Worker Productivity: Evidence from Call-Center Workers in China," IZA Discussion Papers 10027, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Yu Sheng, 2016. "Economic Growth in China and Its Potential Impact on Australia-China Bilateral Trade," Trade Working Papers 25642, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Sean Dougherty & Octavio Escobar, 2016. "Could Mexico become the new ‘China'?: Policy drivers of competitiveness and productivity," OECD Productivity Working Papers 4, OECD Publishing.
- Khan, Bilal M. & Xia, Junjie, 2016. "Export Destination, Skill Utilization and Skill Premium in Chinese Manufacturing sector," MPRA Paper 72408, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tsoulfidis, Lefteris & Paitaridis, Dimitris, 2016. "Monetary Expressions of Labor Time and Market Prices: Theory and Evidence from China, Japan and Korea," MPRA Paper 72202, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fischer, A.M. & Zenz, A., 2016. "The evolution of Tibetan representation and preferentiality in public employment during the Post-fenpei period in China: Insights from new data sources," ISS Working Papers - General Series 620, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.