Report NEP-CNA-2016-07-09This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zhang, Xin & Zhang, Xiaobo & Chen, Xi, 2016. "Valuing Air Quality Using Happiness Data: The Case of China," IZA Discussion Papers 10028, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Almås, Ingvild & Freddi, Eleonora & Thøgersen, Øystein, 2016. "Saving and Bequest in China: An Analysis of Intergenerational Exchange," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 10/2016, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Isaksson, Ann-Sofie & Kotsadam, Andreas, 2016. "Chinese aid and local corruption," Working Papers in Economics 667, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2016.
- Qu, Guangjun & Sylwester, Kevin & Wang, Feng, 2016. "Anticorruption and Growth: Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 72190, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pieters, Janneke & Rawlings, Samantha, 2016. "Parental Unemployment and Child Health in China," IZA Discussion Papers 10021, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fan Li & Prashant Loyalka & Hongmei Yi & Yaojiang Shi & Natalie Johnson & Scott Rozelle, 2016. "Ability tracking and social capital in China's rural secondary school system," Working Papers of Department of Economics, Leuven 544339, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Economics, Leuven.
- Chen, Xi, 2016. "Old-Age Pension and Extended Families: How is Adult Children's Internal Migration Affected?," IZA Discussion Papers 10016, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- He, Ming & Chen, Yang & Schramm, Ronald M., 2016. "Agglomeration and Technological Spillovers: Firm-Level Evidence from China's Electric Apparatus Industry," RIEI Working Papers 2016-02, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Research Institute for Economic Integration.
- Yingying Lu & Yu Liu & Meifang Zhou, 2016. "Rebound effect of improved energy efficiency for different energy types: A general equilibrium analysis for China," CAMA Working Papers 2016-38, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Chang, Tom & Graff Zivin, Joshua & Gross, Tal & Neidell, Matthew, 2016. "The Effect of Pollution on Worker Productivity: Evidence from Call-Center Workers in China," IZA Discussion Papers 10027, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Yu Sheng, 2016. "Economic Growth in China and Its Potential Impact on Australia-China Bilateral Trade," Trade Working Papers 25642, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Sean Dougherty & Octavio Escobar, 2016. "Could Mexico become the new ‘China'?: Policy drivers of competitiveness and productivity," OECD Productivity Working Papers 4, OECD Publishing.
- Khan, Bilal M. & Xia, Junjie, 2016. "Export Destination, Skill Utilization and Skill Premium in Chinese Manufacturing sector," MPRA Paper 72408, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tsoulfidis, Lefteris & Paitaridis, Dimitris, 2016. "Monetary Expressions of Labor Time and Market Prices: Theory and Evidence from China, Japan and Korea," MPRA Paper 72202, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fischer, A.M. & Zenz, A., 2016. "The evolution of Tibetan representation and preferentiality in public employment during the Post-fenpei period in China: Insights from new data sources," ISS Working Papers - General Series 620, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.