Report NEP-CNA-2016-06-18This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nathaniel Baum-Snow & Loren Brandt & J. Vernon Henderson & Matthew A. Turner & Qinghua Zhang, 2016. "Highways, Market Access and Urban Growth in China," SERC Discussion Papers 0200, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Mark Hoekstra & Pierre Mouganie & Yaojing Wang, 2016. "Peer Quality and the Academic Benefits to Attending Better Schools," NBER Working Papers 22337, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shengyuan Zhang & Jimin Zhao, 2016. "Low-Carbon Futures for Shenzhen’s Urban Passenger Transport System," HKUST IEMS Working Paper Series 2016-33, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised Jun 2016.
- Ma, Xinxin & Li, Shi, 2016. "Economic Transition and the Determinants of Self-employment in Urban China: 2007-2013," CEI Working Paper Series 2016-3, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Carlos Casanova & Alicia Garcia-Herrero, 2016. "Africaâ€™s rising commodity export dependency on China," Working Papers 16/09, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Hovhannisyan, Vardges, 2016. "New Evidence On The Structure Of Food Demand In China: An Easi Demand Model Estimated Via Panel Data Techniques," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236889, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Shengyuan Zhang & Jimin Zhao & Albert Park, 2016. "Travel Behavior, Energy Use, and Carbon Emissions: Evidence from Shenzhen, China," HKUST IEMS Working Paper Series 2016-35, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised Jun 2016.
- Shaar, Karam & Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi, 2016. "US-China trade: Who is telling the truth?," Working Paper Series 5146, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Tuhkuri, Joonas, 2016. "Trade and Innovation: Matched Worker-Firm-Level Evidence," ETLA Working Papers 39, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.