Report NEP-CNA-2016-02-23This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mitsuo Inada & Yung-Hsing Guo, 2016. "Heterogeneous Impacts of a Change in Chinese FDI Regulations on Domestic Market Outcomes: Empirical Evidence from Taiwanese Plant Data," KIER Working Papers 934, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Zhang, Yaguang & Fan, Guo & Whalley, John, 2016. "Economic Cycles in Ancient China," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 262, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Janet Ceglowski & Stephen Golub & Aly Mbaye & Varun Prasad, 2015. "Can Africa Compete with China in Manufacturing? The Role of Relative Unit Labor Costs," Working Papers 201504, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Christian Dreger & Reinhold Kosfeld & Yanqun Zhang, 2016. "Determining Minimum Wages in China: Do Economic Factors Dominate?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1547, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Zhao Chen & Sandra Poncet & Ruixiang Xiong, 2016. "Inter-industry relatedness and industrial-policy efficiency: Evidence from China's Export Processing Zones," Working Papers 2016-02, CEPII research center.
- Dan S. Rickman & Hongbo Wang, 2016. "Regional Housing Supply Elasticity in China 1999-2013: A Spatial Equilibrium Analysis," Economics Working Paper Series 1606, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Charlotte Emlinger & Sandra Poncet, 2016. "With a Little Help from My Friends: Multinational Retailers and China's consumer Market Penetration," Working Papers 2016-01, CEPII research center.
- Bin Lu & Ke Wang & Zhiqiang Xu, 2016. "China's regional energy efficiency: Results based on three-stage DEA model," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 89, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Sun, Lixin & Huang, Yuqin, 2016. "Measuring the instability of China's financial system: Indices construction and an early warning system," Economics Discussion Papers 2016-4, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).