Report NEP-CNA-2015-10-25This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Liang Chen & Garrett Johnson & Yao Luo, 2015. "Great and Small Walls of China: Distance & Chinese E-Commerce," Working Papers 15-14, NET Institute.
- Maddaremmeng A. Panennungi, 2015. "Mainland Corridors v.s Maritime Corridors in ASEAN-China Economic Relation," Working Papers in Economics and Business 201503, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, revised Jul 2015.
- Samantha B. Rawlings, 2015. "Parental education and child health: Evidence from an education reform in China," CINCH Working Paper Series 1511, Universitaet Duisburg-Essen, Competent in Competition and Health, revised Aug 2015.
- Daniel Bernhofen & Markus Eberhardt & Jianan Li & Stephen Morgan, 2015. "Assessing Market (Dis)Integration in Early Modern China and Europe," Discussion Papers 2015-12, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Lili Yan ING & Miaojie YU, 2015. "Intensive and Extensive Margins of South–South–North Trade: Firm-Level Evidence," Working Papers DP-2015-70, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Giorgia Giovannetti & Marco Sanfilippo, & Margherita Velucchi, 2015. "Divers Twins: The Impact of China on Italian and German Manufacturing Exports," Working Papers - Economics wp2015_07.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Kalina Manova & Zhihong Yu, 2015. "How Firms Export: Processing vs. Ordinary Trade with Financial Frictions," CEP Discussion Papers dp1377, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Christian Dustmann & Francesco Fasani & Xin Meng & Luigi Minale, "undated". "Risk Attitudes and Household Migration Decisions," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1514, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.