Report NEP-CNA-2015-10-04This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jose-Miguel Albala-Bertrand, 2015. "Structural Change in Industrial Output: China 1995-2010," Working Papers 754, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Fuest, Clemens & Xing, Jing, 2015. "How can a country 'graduate' from procyclical fiscal policy? Evidence from China," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-068, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Wan, Guanghua & Wang, Chen, 2015. "Income Polarization in the People’s Republic of China: Trends and Changes," ADBI Working Papers 538, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Buhara Aslan & Merve Mavus Kutuk & Arif Oduncu, 2015. "A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis of Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership and Trans-Pacific Partnership on Chinese Economy," Working Papers 1523, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Akgüc, Mehtap & Liu, Xingfei & Tani, Massimiliano & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2015. "Risk Attitudes and Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 9347, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ye, Ming & Meng, Bo & Wei, Shang-jin, 2015. "Measuring smile curves in global value chains," IDE Discussion Papers 530, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- John Knight, 2015. "The Principal-Agent Problem, Economic Growth, Subjective Wellbeing and Social Instability: China’s Effective but Flawed Governance," Economics Series Working Papers 758, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.