Report NEP-CNA-2015-08-19This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lei, Xiaoyan & Shen, Yan & Smith, James P. & Zhou, Guangsu, 2015. "Do Social Networks Improve Chinese Adults' Subjective Well-being?," IZA Discussion Papers 9226, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sylvie Démurger & Hui Xu, 2015. "Left‐Behind Children and Return Decisions of Rural Migrants in China," Post-Print halshs-01159072, HAL.
- Sylviane GUILLAUMONT JEANNENEY & Ping HUA, 2016. "The impact of Chinese competition on Africa’s manufacturing," Working Papers P131, FERDI.
- Deininger,Klaus W. & Jin,Songqing & Liu,Shouying & Xia,Fang, 2015. "Impact of property rights reform to support China?s rural-urban integration : household-level evidence from the Chengdu national experiment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7388, The World Bank.
- Rod Tyers, 2015. "Slower growth and vulnerability to recession: updating China’s global impact," CAMA Working Papers 2015-29, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Carlos Casanova Allende & Le Xia & Romina Ferreira, 2015. "Measuring Latin Americaâ€™s export dependency on China," Working Papers 1526, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Damien Cubizol, 2017. "Transition and capital misallocation: the Chinese case," Working Papers halshs-01176919, HAL.
- Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2015. "Access to Finance: Microfinance Innovations in the People’s Republic of China," ADB Reports RPT135633-2, Asian Development Bank (ADB).
- Ranjeeni, Kumari & Sharma, Susan Sunila, 2015. "The impact of the Lehman Brothers' bankruptcy on the performance of Chinese sectors," Working Papers fe_2015_15, Deakin University, Department of Economics.