Report NEP-CNA-2015-07-04This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fan, Wen & Ma, Yuanyuan & Wang, Liming, 2015. "Estimating the External Returns to Education: Evidence from China," IZA Discussion Papers 9133, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Xin Meng & Chikako Yamauchi, 2015. "Children of Migrants: The Cumulative Impact of Parental Migration on their Children's Education and Health Outcomes," GRIPS Discussion Papers 15-07, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Bosker,Maarten & Deichmann,Uwe & Roberts,Mark, 2015. "Hukou and highways : the impact of China?s spatial development policies on urbanization and regional inequality," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7350, The World Bank.
- Renfu Luo & Grant Miller & Scott Rozelle & Sean Sylvia & Marcos Vera-Hernández, 2015. "Can Bureaucrats Really Be Paid Like CEOs? School Administrator Incentives for Anemia Reduction in Rural China," NBER Working Papers 21302, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:ilo:ilowps:487966 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Feridoon Koohi-Kamali & R. Liu & Y. Liu, 2015. "Analysis of Child Gender Discrimination Based on Adults' Consumption Patterns: Microdata Evidence from China," Emory Economics 1507, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Feridoon Koohi-Kamali & Yibin Liu, 2015. "Measuring Child Poverty by the Rothbarth Scales: Estimates for an Urban Chinese East Coast Province," Emory Economics 1508, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Lulu Gu & W. Robert Reed, 2015. "Does Financing of Chinese Mergers and Acquisitions Have “Chinese Characteristics”?," Working Papers in Economics 15/12, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Hu, Cui & Tan, Yong, 2015. "Product Differentiation, Export Participation and Productivity Growth: Evidence from Chinese Manufacturing Firms," MPRA Paper 65343, University Library of Munich, Germany.