Report NEP-CNA-2015-03-13This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chang-Tai Hsieh & Zheng (Michael) Song, 2015. "Grasp the Large, Let Go of the Small: The Transformation of the State Sector in China," NBER Working Papers 21006, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chung, Sunghoon & Lee, Joonhyung & Osang, Thomas, 2014. "Did China Tire Safeguard Save U.S. Workers?," MPRA Paper 62537, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhang, Xiaobo & Yang, Jin & Reardon, Thomas Anthony, 2015. "Mechanization outsourcing clusters and division of labor in Chinese agriculture:," IFPRI discussion papers 1415, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sinclair, Peter & Sun, Lixn, 2014. "A DSGE Model for China’s Monetary and Macroprudential Policies," MPRA Paper 62580, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Funke & Chang Shu & Xiaoqiang Cheng & Sercan Eraslan, 2015. "Assessing the CNH-CNY pricing differential: role of fundamentals, contagion and policy," BIS Working Papers 492, Bank for International Settlements.
- Sui Yang, 2015. "Rural household income mobility in transitional China: Evidence from China Household Income Project," WIDER Working Paper Series 005, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Eiji Yamamura & Russell Smyth & Yan Zhang, 2015. "Decomposing the effect of height on income in China: The role of market and political channels," ISER Discussion Paper 0929, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Simplice Asongu & Jacinta C. Nwachukwu & Gilbert A. A. Aminkeng, 2014. "China’s Strategies in Economic Diplomacy: A Survey of Updated Lessons for Africa, the West and China," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 14/036, African Governance and Development Institute..