Report NEP-CNA-2014-12-24This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- ITO Asei, 2014. "Industrial Agglomeration and Dispersion in China: Spatial reformation of the "workshop of the world"," Discussion papers 14068, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Giles, John T. & Mu, Ren, 2014. "Village Political Economy, Land Tenure Insecurity, and the Rural to Urban Migration Decision: Evidence from China," IZA Discussion Papers 8630, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chen, Xi, 2014. "Gift-giving and Network Structure in Rural China: Utilizing Long-term Spontaneous Gift Records," IZA Discussion Papers 8642, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alessandra Perri & Vittoria Giada Scalera & Ram Mudambi, 2014. "Exploring the international connectivity of Chinese inventors in the pharmaceutical industry," Working Papers 29, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Shi Zhihong Yuping & Xuyi & Ni Yuping & Bas van Leeuwen, 2015. "Chinese National Income, ca. 1661-1933," Working Papers 0062, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
- Lucas Bretschger & Lin Zhang, 2014. "Carbon Policy in a High Growth Economy: The case of China," OxCarre Working Papers 143, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Wang, Xiaobing & Yamauchi, Futoshi & Otsuka, Keijiro & Huang, Jikun, 2014. "Wage growth, landholding, and mechanization in Chinese agriculture," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7138, The World Bank.
- Almås, Ingvild & Johnsen, Åshild Auglænd & Kotsadam, Andreaa, 2014. "Poverty in China Seen from Outer Space," Memorandum 11/2014, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- HLASNY, Vladimir, 2014. "Four pillars of job applicant screening in China," Working Papers 2014029, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.