Report NEP-CNA-2014-11-01This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wang, Jian & Wang, Xiao, 2014. "Benefits of foreign ownership: evidence from foreign direct investment in china," Globalization Institute Working Papers 191, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Yannis Ioannides & Junfu Zhang, 2014. "Walled Cities in Late Imperial China," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0785, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Yifan ZHANG, 2014. "Productivity Evolution of Chinese Large and Small Firms in the Era of Globalisation," Working Papers DP-2014-13, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Martin T. Bohl & Jeanne Diesteldorf & Pierre L. Siklos, 2014. "The Effect of Index Futures Trading on Volatility: Three Markets for Chinese Stocks," CQE Working Papers 3614, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Elizondo Azuela, Gabriela & Barroso, Luiz & Khanna, Ashish & Wang, Xiaodong & Wu, Yun & Cunha, Gabriel, 2014. "Performance of renewable energy auctions : experience in Brazil, China and India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7062, The World Bank.
- Suzi Kerr & Vicki Duscha, 2014. "Going to the Source: Using an Upstream Point of Regulation for Energy in a National Chinese Emissions Trading System," Working Papers 14_09, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- World Bank, 2014. "Fostering a Digitally Inclusive Aging Society in China : The Potential of Public Libraries," World Bank Other Operational Studies 19979, The World Bank.
- Leo F. Goodstadt, 2014. "China's Banking: How Reforms Lost Momentum," Working Papers 262014, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.