Report NEP-CNA-2014-10-03This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sandra Poncet & Florian Mayneris & Tao Zhang, 2014. "The cleansing effect of minimum wage : Minimum wage rules, firm dynamics and aggregate productivity in China," Working Papers 2014-16, CEPII research center.
- Loren BRANDT & Johannes VAN BIESEBROECK & Yifan ZHANG, 2014. "Challenges of working with the Chinese NBS firm-level data," Working Papers Department of Economics ces14.15, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Chiara Ravetti & Yana Popp Jin & Mu Quan & Zhang Shiqiu & Timothy Swanson, 2014. "Air pollution in Urban Beijing: The role of Government-controlled information," CIES Research Paper series 27-2014, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Chan, Mark K. & Kwok, Simon, 2014. "Capital Account Liberalization and Dynamic Price Discovery: Evidence from Chinese Cross-Listed Stocks," Working Papers 2014-08, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Lutao Ning & Martha Prevezer & Yuandi Wang, 2014. "Top Management Turnover and Corporate Governance in China: effects on innovation performance," Working Papers 53, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Cheng, Fang-Ting, 2014. "From foot-draggers to strategic counter-partners : the dynamics of U.S. and Chinese policies for tackling climate change," IDE Discussion Papers 476, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Brasili, Cristina & Barone, Barbara & Bin, Peng, 2014. "Regional Disparity of Vulnerability to Food Insecurity in China," 2014 Third Congress, June 25-27, 2014, Alghero, Italy 173107, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Olga Timokhina, 2014. "Chinese foreign direct investment in Africa in corporate social responsibility context," Working Papers 2014/29, Maastricht School of Management.