Report NEP-CNA-2014-07-13This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Qiang Chen & Yijiang Wang & Chun-lei Yang, 2014. "Taxation under Autocracy: Theory and Evidence from Late Imperial China," SDU Working Papers 2014-03, School of Economics, Shandong University.
- Tang, Heiwai & Wang, Fei & Wang, Zhi, 2014. "The domestic segment of global supply chains in China under state capitalism," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6960, The World Bank.
- Kuhn, Peter J. & Shen, Kailing, 2014. "Do Employers Prefer Undocumented Workers? Evidence from China's Hukou System," IZA Discussion Papers 8289, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Carsten A. Holz, 2014. "The Quality of China’s GDP Statistics," a/ Working Papers Series 1403, Italian Association for the Study of Economic Asymmetries, Rome (Italy).
- Samuel Cudré, 2014. "Capital’s long march west: saving and investment frictions in Chinese regions," ECON - Working Papers 161, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Jing You & Katsushi S. Imai & Raghav Gaiha, 2014. "Decoding the Growth-Nutrition Nexus in China: Inequality, Uncertainty and Food Insecurity," Discussion Paper Series DP2014-28, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Dec 2014.
- Samuel Cudré & Mathias Hoffmann, 2014. "A provincial view of global imbalances: regional capital flows in China," ECON - Working Papers 162, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Wei Liao & Sampawende J Tapsoba, 2014. "China’s Monetary Policy and Interest Rate Liberalization; Lessons from International Experiences," IMF Working Papers 14/75, International Monetary Fund.