Report NEP-CNA-2014-06-22This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierce, Justin R. & Schott, Peter K., 2013. "The Surprisingly Swift Decline of U.S. Manufacturing Employment," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-4, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Yang, Jin & Wang, Hui & Jin, Songqing & Chen, Kevin Z. & Riedinger, Jeffrey & Chao, Peng, 2014. "Migration, local off-farm employment, and agricultural production efficiency: Evidence from China:," IFPRI discussion papers 1338, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Qiang Chen, 2014. "Natural Disasters, Ethnic Diversity, and the Size of Nations: Two Thousand Years of Unification and Division in Historical China," SDU Working Papers 2014-01, School of Economics, Shandong University.
- David Leung & John Fu, 2014. "Interactions between CNY and CNH Money and Forward Exchange Markets," Working Papers 132014, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Wen Wang & Yuebin Lin & Liping Guo & Yingchun Li & Man Su & Christian de Perthuis & Xiaotang Ju & Erda Lin & Dominic Moran, 2014. "Greenhouse gas intensity of three main crops and implications for low-carbon agriculture in China," Working Papers 1409, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Li, Man, 2014. "An evaluation of the effectiveness of farmland protection policy in China:," IFPRI discussion papers 1348, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Aiello, Francesco & Bonanno, Graziella & Via, Alessia, 2014. "Do export price elasticities support tensions in currency markets? Evidence from China and six OECD countries," MPRA Paper 56727, University Library of Munich, Germany.