Report NEP-CNA-2008-08-31This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- William Latham & Hong Yin, 2008. "Domestic Innovation and Chinese Regional Growth, 1991-2004," Working Papers 08-20, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Arslan Razmi, 2008. "Is the Chinese Investment- and Export-Led Growth Model Sustainable? Some Rising Concerns," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2008-09, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Qu, Zhaopeng (Frank) & Zhao, Zhong, 2008. "Urban-Rural Consumption Inequality in China from 1988 to 2002: Evidence from Quantile Regression Decomposition," IZA Discussion Papers 3659, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ritola, Maria, 2008. "Price convergence and geographic dimension of market integration: Evidence from China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 13/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Prema-Chandra Athukorala, 2008. "China's integration into global production networks and its implications for export-led growth strategy in other countries in the region," Departmental Working Papers 2008-04, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- D Mayston & J Yang, 2008. "A Pecking Order Analysis of Graduate Overeducation and Educational Investment in China," Discussion Papers 08/25, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Jikun Huang & Yunhua Wu & Zhijian Yang & Scott Rozelle & Jacinto F. Fabiosa & Fengxia Dong, 2008. "Farmer Participation, the Dairy Industry, and the Rise of Dairy Production in China," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 08-wp476, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Zhihong Yu & Yundan Gong & Sourafel Girma & Holger Görg, 2008. "Can production subsidies explain China's export performance? Evidence from firm level data," Kiel Working Papers 1442, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Jensen, Robert T. & Miller, Nolan, 2008. "Do Consumer Price Subsidies Really Improve Nutrition?," Working Paper Series rwp08-025, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.