Report NEP-CNA-2007-02-10This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sudip Ranjan Basu, 2007. "Comparing China and India: Is dividend of economic reforms polarized?," IHEID Working Papers 01-2007, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00120375_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- ITO Keiko & FUKAO Kyoji, 2007. "Determinants of the Profitability of Japanese Manufacturing Affiliates in China and Other Regions: Does Localization of Procurement, Sales, and Management Matter?," Discussion papers 07001, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Sylvie Démurger & Weiyong Yang, 2006. "Economic changes and afforestation incentives in rural China," Post-Print halshs-00120383, HAL.
- Ansgar Belke & Julia Spies, 2007. "Die Aussenhandelspolitik der EU gegenüber China - "China-Bashing" ist keine rationale Basis für Politik," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 280/2007, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Lane, Philip R. & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2007. "The international financial integration of China and India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4132, The World Bank.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2007. "Fiscal Decentralization in China and India: Competitive, Cooperative or Market Preserving Federalism?," MPRA Paper 1705, University Library of Munich, Germany.