Report NEP-CMP-2018-03-26This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephan Eckstein & Michael Kupper, 2018. "Computation of optimal transport and related hedging problems via penalization and neural networks," Papers 1802.08539, arXiv.org.
- María T. Alvarez-Martínez & Salvador Barrios & Diego d'Andria & Maria Gesualdo & Gaëtan Nicodème & Jonathan Pycroft, 2018. "How Large is the Corporate Tax Base Erosion and Profit Shifting? A General Equlibrium Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 6870, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mathias Kirchner & Mark Sommer & Claudia Kettner-Marx & Daniela Kletzan-Slamanig & Katharina Köberl & Kurt Kratena, 2018. "CO2 Tax Scenarios for Austria. Impacts on Household Income Groups, CO2 Emissions, and the Economy," WIFO Working Papers 558, WIFO.
- Ricardo Godoy & Glenn P. Jenkins & Karishma Patel, 2003. "Puerto Rican Migration: An Assessment of Quantitative Studies," Development Discussion Papers 2003-03, JDI Executive Programs.
- Yang Wang & Dong Wang & Yaodong Wang & You Zhang, 2018. "RACORN-K: Risk-Aversion Pattern Matching-based Portfolio Selection," Papers 1802.10244, arXiv.org.
- Frank Z. Xing & Erik Cambria & Lorenzo Malandri & Carlo Vercellis, 2018. "Discovering Bayesian Market Views for Intelligent Asset Allocation," Papers 1802.09911, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2018.
- Daniel Kinn, 2018. "Synthetic Control Methods and Big Data," Papers 1803.00096, arXiv.org.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Whitney Newey & James Robins, 2018. "Double/De-Biased Machine Learning Using Regularized Riesz Representers," Papers 1802.08667, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2018.
- Hassan Dadashi, 2018. "Optimal investment-consumption problem post-retirement with a minimum guarantee," Papers 1803.00611, arXiv.org.
- J. Christopher Westland & Tuan Q. Phan & Tianhui Tan, 2018. "Private Information, Credit Risk and Graph Structure in P2P Lending Networks," Papers 1802.10000, arXiv.org.
- Tierney, Heather L.R. & Kim, Jiyoon (June) & Nazarov, Zafar, 2018. "The Effects of Temporal Aggregation on Search Engine Data," MPRA Paper 84474, University Library of Munich, Germany.