Report NEP-CMP-2018-03-05This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- J. Lussange & A. Belianin & S. Bourgeois-Gironde & B. Gutkin, 2018. "A bright future for financial agent-based models," Papers 1801.08222, arXiv.org.
- Martin Iglesias Caride & Aurelio F. Bariviera & Laura Lanzarini, 2018. "Stock returns forecast: an examination by means of Artificial Neural Networks," Papers 1801.07960, arXiv.org.
- Dosi, Giovanni & Pereira, Marcelo C. & Roventini, Andrea & Virgillito, Maria Enrica, 2018. "What if supply-side policies are not enough? The perverse interaction of flexibility and austerity," GLO Discussion Paper Series 168, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- José M. Labeaga & Xavier Labandeira & Xiral López-Otero, 2018. "Energy Tax Reform and Poverty Alleviation in Mexico," Working Papers 1801, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
- Jia, Kai & Kenney, Martin & Mattila, Juri & Seppälä, Timo, 2018. "The Application of Artificial Intelligence at Chinese Digital Platform Giants: Baidu, Alibaba and Tencent," ETLA Reports 81, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Paul R. Milgrom & Steven Tadelis, 2018. "How Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Can Impact Market Design," NBER Working Papers 24282, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ashwin Arulselvan & Agnes Cseh & Martin Groß & David F. Manlove & Jannik Matuschke, 2017. "Matchings with lower quotas: Algorithms and complexity," CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS 1724, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Tonnerre, Antoine, 2017. "Merger Simulations in the American Airline Industry," MPRA Paper 84395, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baranova, Yuliya & Coen, Jamie & Noss, Joseph & Lowe, Pippa & Silvestri, Laura, 2017. "Simulating stress across the financial system: the resilience of corporate bond markets and the role of investment funds," Bank of England Financial Stability Papers 42, Bank of England.
- Tammik, Miko, 2018. "Baseline results from the EU28 EUROMOD: 2014-2017," EUROMOD Working Papers EM5/18, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Hiroshi Fujiki & Hajime Tomura, 2015. "Fiscal Cost to Exit Quantitative Easing: The Case of Japan," Working Papers e099, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Kangave, Jalia & Mascagni, Giulia & Moore, Mick, 2018. "How Do We Research Tax Morale at the Subnational Level?," Working Papers 13503, Institute of Development Studies, International Centre for Tax and Development.
- Angrick, Stefan & Naoyuki, Yoshino, 2018. "From window guidance to interbank rates : Tracing the transition of monetary policy in Japan and China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 4/2018, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Kochskämper, Susanna, 2018. "Neue Haltelinien in der Rentenversicherung - und was dann? Variationen der Rentenanpassungsformel in einem einfachen Simulationsmodell," IW-Reports 4/2018, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft (IW) / German Economic Institute.