Report NEP-CMP-2017-12-18This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kleijnen, J.P.C., 2017. "Kriging : Methods and Applications," Discussion Paper 2017-047, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Dominique Guegan & Bertrand Hassani, 2017. "Regulatory Learning: how to supervise machine learning models? An application to credit scoring," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01592168, HAL.
- Deinhammer, Harald & Ladi, Anna, 2017. "Modelling euro banknote quality in circulation," Occasional Paper Series 204, European Central Bank.
- Tomasello, Mario Vincenzo & Burkholz, Rebekka & Schweitzer, Frank, 2017. "Modeling the formation of R&D alliances: An agentbased model with empirical validation," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-107, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Giovanni Dosi & Andrea Roventini & Emanuele Russo, 2017. "Endogenous growth and global divergence in a multi-country agent-based model," LEM Papers Series 2017/32, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Dario Sansone, 2017. "Beyond Early Warning Indicators: High School Dropout and Machine Learning," Working Papers gueconwpa~17-17-09, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- ITO Kazuyori, 2017. "Human Capital/Human Intelligence and Neuromorphic Artificial Intelligence: In pursuit of the relevant intelligence concept (Japanese)," Policy Discussion Papers (Japanese) 17031, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Giovanni Dosi & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini & Joseph E. Stiglitz & Tania Treibich, 2017. "Rational Heuristics? Expectations and Behaviors in Evolving Economies with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents," LEM Papers Series 2017/31, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Fusai, Gianluca & Germano, Guido & Marazzina, Daniele, 2016. "Spitzer identity, Wiener-Hopf factorization and pricing of discretely monitored exotic options," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67564, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Thorsten Simon & Peter Fabsic & Georg J. Mayr & Nikolaus Umlauf & Achim Zeileis, 2017. "Probabilistic forecasting of thunderstorms in the Eastern Alps," Working Papers 2017-25, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.