Report NEP-CMP-2017-09-10This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chakraborty, Chiranjit & Joseph, Andreas, 2017. "Machine learning at central banks," Bank of England working papers 674, Bank of England.
- Salim Rostami & Stefan Creemers & Roel Leus, 2017. " Precedence theorems and dynamic programming for the single-machine weighted tardiness problem," Working Papers Department of Decision Sciences and Information Management 590520, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Decision Sciences and Information Management.
- Johanna Choumert & Pascale Combes Motel & Charlain Guegang, 2017. "The Biofuel-Development Nexus: A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers 2017.04, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Long Chu & Hoa-Thi-Minh Nguyen & Tom Kompas & Khoi Dang & Trinh Bui, 2017. "Optimal rice land protection in a command economy," Crawford School Research Papers 1707, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Blaurock, Ivonne & Schmitt, Noemi & Westerhoff, Frank, 2017. "Market entry waves and volatility outbursts in stock markets," BERG Working Paper Series 128, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Kirsten Ralf, 2019. "A Simple Algorithm for Solving Ramsey Optimal Policy with Exogenous Forcing Variables," PSE Working Papers hal-01577606, HAL.
- Milad Ghaisi & Milad Rahmani & Pedram Gharghabi & Ali Zoghi & Seyed Hossein Hosseinian, 2017. "Scheduling a Wind Hydro-Pumped-Storage Unit Considering the Economical Optimization," Post-Print hal-01478231, HAL.
- Sidhu, A. & Pollitt, M. & Anaya, K., 2017. "A Social Cost Benefit Analysis of Grid-Scale Electrical Energy Storage Projects: Evaluating the Smarter Network Storage Project," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1722, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Duque, Juan Carlos & Patino, Jorge Eduardo & Betancourt, Alejandro, 2016. "Exploring the Potential of Machine Learning for Automatic Slum Identification from VHE Imagery," Research Department working papers 975, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
- Aufenanger, Tobias, 2017. "Machine learning to improve experimental design," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 16/2017, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.