Report NEP-CMP-2016-11-27This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicola Bianchessi & Stefan Irnich, 2016. "Branch-and-Cut for the Split Delivery Vehicle Routing Problem with Time Windows," Working Papers 1620, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz.
- Gao, Lin, 2016. "Trust and Performance: Exploring Socio-Economic Mechanisms in the “Deep” Network Structure with Agent-Based Modeling," MPRA Paper 75214, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gahler, Daniel & Hruschka, Harald, 2016. "Resource Allocation Heuristics for Unknown Sales Response Functions with Additive Disturbances," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 488, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- Ali Enami & Nora Lustig & Alireza Taqdiri, 2016. "Fiscal policy, inequality and poverty in Iran: Assessing the impact and effectiveness of taxes and transfers," Working Papers 417, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Ki Wai Chau & Cornelis W. Oosterlee, 2016. "On the wavelets-based SWIFT method for backward stochastic differential equations," Papers 1611.06098, arXiv.org.
- Giri, Federico & Riccetti, Luca & Russo, Alberto & Gallegati, Mauro, 2016. "Monetary policy and large crises in a financial accelerator agent-based model," FinMaP-Working Papers 65, Collaborative EU Project FinMaP - Financial Distortions and Macroeconomic Performance: Expectations, Constraints and Interaction of Agents.
- Javiera Barrera & Eduardo Moreno & Sebastian Varas, 2016. "A decomposition algorithm for computing income taxes with pass-through entities and its application to the Chilean case," Papers 1611.05690, arXiv.org.
- Lukas Borke & Wolfgang K. Härdle, 2016. "Q3-D3-Lsa," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2016-049, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Gordon Menzies & Peter Dixon & Maureen Rimmer, 2016. "In Praise of (Some) Red Tape: A New Approach to Regulation," Working Paper Series 33, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Yi-Fang Liu & Jorgen Vitting Andersen & Philippe De Peretti, 2016. "Onset of financial instability studied via agent-based models," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01397400, HAL.
- Ward Passchyn & Frits Spieksma, 2016. "Scheduling parallel batching machines in a sequence," Working Papers Department of Decision Sciences and Information Management 555947, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Decision Sciences and Information Management.
- Mikhail Anufriev & Cars Hommes & Tomasz Makarewicz, 2015. "Simple Forecasting Heuristics that Make us Smart: Evidence from Different Market Experiments," Working Paper Series 29, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- David Goldbaum, 2016. "Divergent behavior in markets with idiosyncratic private information," Working Paper Series 34, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- David Goldbaum, 2016. "Networks formation to assist decision making," Working Paper Series 37, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.