Report NEP-CMP-2016-11-20This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter B. Dixon & Maureen T. Rimmer & Rajesh Chadha & Devender Pratap & Anjali Tandon, 2016. "A CGE model for India with an application on the effects of eliminating agricultural subsidies," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-265, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Boulanger, Pierre & Dudu, Hasan & Ferrari, Emanuele & Mainar, Alfredo & Proietti, Ilaria, 2016. "Are input policies effective to enhance food security in Kenya? A CGE Analysis," 2016 Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 246954, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Jinke Li & Geoffrey Meen, 2016. "Agent Based Models, Housing Fluctuations and the Role of Heterogeneous Expectations," Economics Discussion Papers em-dp2016-09, Department of Economics, Reading University.
- Gemma Wright & Michael Noble & Helen Barnes & David McLennan & Michell Mpike, 2016. "SAMOD, a South African tax-benefit microsimulation model: Recent developments," WIDER Working Paper Series 115, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Esmedekh Lkhanaajav, 2016. "CoPS-style CGE modelling and analysis," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-264, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Burka, Dávid & Puppe, Clemens & Szepesváry, László & Tasnádi, Attila, 2016. "Neural networks would 'vote' according to Borda's Rule," Corvinus Economics Working Papers (CEWP) 2016/13, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Matteo Serri & Guido Caldarelli & Giulio Cimini, 2016. "How the interbank market becomes systemically dangerous: an agent-based network model of financial distress propagation," Papers 1611.04311, arXiv.org.
- Eidam, Frederik, 2016. "An analysis of euro area bond maturities and simulation of the introduction of new CACs," Working Papers 11/2016, German Council of Economic Experts / Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung.
- Ryuta Ray Kato, 2016. "Elderly Care, Child Care, and Labor Supply in an Aging Japan," Working Papers EMS_2016_13, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Xavier Warin, 2016. "The Asset Liability Management problem of a nuclear operator : a numerical stochastic optimization approach," Papers 1611.04877, arXiv.org.
- Thomas Winberry & Greg Kaplan & Benjamin Moll & SeHyoun Ahn, 2016. "No More Excuses! A Toolbox for Solving Heterogeneous Agent Models with Aggregate Shocks," 2016 Meeting Papers 1335, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Halkos, George & Tsilika, Kyriaki, 2016. "Climate change impacts: Understanding the synergetic interactions using graph computing," MPRA Paper 75037, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kensuke Ishitani, 2016. "Computation of first-order Greeks for barrier options using chain rules for Wiener path integrals," Papers 1611.05194, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2016.