Report NEP-CMP-2016-09-25This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Tilk & Ann-Kathrin Rothenbächer & Timo Gschwind & Stefan Irnich, 2016. "Asymmetry Helps: Dynamic Half-Way Points for Solving Shortest Path Problems with Resource Constraints Faster," Working Papers 1615, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz.
- Barack Wamkaya Wanjawa, 2016. "Predicting Future Shanghai Stock Market Price using ANN in the Period 21-Sep-2016 to 11-Oct-2016," Papers 1609.05394, arXiv.org.
- Onil Banerjee & Martin Cicowiez & Mark Horridge & Renato Vargas, 2016. "A Conceptual Framework for Integrated Economic-Environmental Modelling," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0202, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Jakob Grazzini & Matteo Richiardi & Mike Tsionas, 2015. "Bayesian Estimation of Agent-Based Models," Economics Papers 2015-W12, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Norbert Švarda, 2016. "Improving the Validity of Microsimulation Results: Lessons from Slovakia," Discussion Papers 40, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Leone Walters & Heinrich R. Bohlmann & Matthew W. Clance, 2016. "The Impact of the COMESA-EAC-SADC Tripartite Free Trade Agreement on the South African Economy," Working Papers 201669, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Morteza Davari & Erik Demeulemeester, 2016. " A novel branch-and-bound algorithm for the chance-constrained RCPSP," Working Papers Department of Decision Sciences and Information Management 549419, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Decision Sciences and Information Management.
- Özge Dilaver & Robert Jump & Paul Levine, 2016. "Agent-based Macroeconomics and Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Models: Where do we go from here?," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0116, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- G. Dosi & M.C. Pereira & A. Roventini & M.E. Virgillito Author-Workplace-Name Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna, 2016. "The effects of Labour Market Reforms upon Unemployment and Income Inequalities : an agent based model," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2016-24, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- J. Silvestre, & T. Araújo & M. St. Aubyn, 2016. "Economic growth and individual satisfaction in an agent-based economy," Working Papers Department of Economics 2016/19, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- António Afonso & Jorge Silva, 2016. "Current account balance cyclicality," Working Papers Department of Economics 2016/20, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Laura Roa Castro & Julie Stal-Le Cardinal & Laurent Gasser, 2016. "Added Value Process Proposition For Collaborative Design In Early Development Phases Using Simulation Models In Aeronautics And Automotive Industries," Post-Print hal-01356864, HAL.
- Alan Roncoroni & Matus Medo, 2016. "Spatial firm competition in two dimensions with linear transportation costs: simulations and analytical results," Papers 1609.04944, arXiv.org.