Report NEP-CMP-2016-09-11This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- J. Nassios & James A. Giesecke & Maureen T. Rimmer & Peter B. Dixon, 2016. "Comparing the Impacts of Financial Regulation in Australia and the United States via Simulation with Country-specific Financial CGE Models," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-263, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Gerardo-Giorda, Luca & Germano, Guido & Scalas, Enrico, 2015. "Large scale simulation of synthetic markets," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67563, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Edward J. Balistreri & Maryla Maliszewska & Israel Osorio-Rodarte & David G. Tarr & Hidemichi Yonezawa, 2016. "Poverty and Shared Prosperity Implications of Reducing Trade Costs Through Deep Integration in Eastern and Southern Africa," Working Papers 2016-07, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Mirzaei, Farzad & Ashkaboosi, Farnoosh & Mahdavi, Sadegh, 2016. "Economic Based Neural Control Switching of TCR and TSC for Optimal Reactive Power Flow and Harmonic Minimization with Fuzzy-Genetic," MPRA Paper 73480, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edoardo Gaffeo & Massimo Molinari, 2016. "Taxing financial transactions in fundamentally heterogeneous markets," DEM Working Papers 2016/07, Department of Economics and Management.
- Hommes, C.H. & Makarewicz, T.A. & Massaro, D. & Smits, T., 2015. "Genetic Algorithm Learning in a New Keynesian Macroeconomic Setup," CeNDEF Working Papers 15-01, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Makarewicz, T.A., 2015. "Networks of Heterogeneous Expectations in an Asset Pricing Market," CeNDEF Working Papers 15-08, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Jeppe Druedahl & Thomas Høgholm Jørgensen, 2016. "A General Endogenous Grid Method for Multi-Dimensional Models with Non-Convexities and Constraints," Discussion Papers 16-09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Alexandru Mandes, 2016. "Algorithmic and High-Frequency Trading Strategies: A Literature Review," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201625, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).