Report NEP-CMP-2016-06-25This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maria Teresa Alvarez-Martinez & Montserrat Lopez-Cobo, 2016. "Social Accounting Matrices for the EU-27 in 2010. Building a new database for RHOMOLO," JRC Working Papers JRC101673, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Caiani, Alessandro & Russo, Alberto & Gallegati, Mauro, 2016. "Does Inequality Hamper Innovation and Growth?," MPRA Paper 71864, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Teruyoshi Kobayashi & Naoki Masuda, 2016. "Fragmenting networks by targeting collective influencers at a mesoscopic level," Discussion Papers 1616, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Mattia Guerini & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini, 2016. "No Man is an Island: The Impact of Heterogeneity and Local Interactions on Macroeconomic Dynamics," Sciences Po publications 2016-18, Sciences Po.
- Balazs Kiraly & Andras Simonovits, 2016. "Saving and taxation in a voluntary pension system: Toward an agent-based model," CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS 1606, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Maria Nieswand & Stefan Seifert, 2016. "Operational Conditions in Regulatory Benchmarking Models: A Monte Carlo Analysis," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1585, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Paul Gretton, 2016. "Modelling the potential impacts of economic reform in a partnership between Australia and China," EABER Working Papers 25630, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Hänisch, Carsten & Klos, Jonas, 2016. "Long-run effects of career interruptions: A micro-simulation study," Discussion Paper Series 2016-03, University of Freiburg, Wilfried Guth Endowed Chair for Constitutional Political Economy and Competition Policy.
- Sarlin, Peter & Holopainen, Markus, 2016. "Toward robust early-warning models: a horse race, ensembles and model uncertainty," Working Paper Series 1900, European Central Bank.
- Xiao Lin, 2016. "The Zero-Coupon Rate Model for Derivatives Pricing," Papers 1606.01343, arXiv.org.
- Gilles Pag`es & Olivier Pironneau & Guillaume Sall, 2016. "Vibrato and automatic differentiation for high order derivatives and sensitivities of financial options," Papers 1606.06143, arXiv.org.
- Marco Bianchetti & Davide Galli & Camilla Ricci & Angelo Salvatori & Marco Scaringi, 2016. "Brexit or Bremain ? Evidence from bubble analysis," Papers 1606.06829, arXiv.org.