Report NEP-CMP-2014-07-28This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- V. Kamini & V. Ravi & A. Prinzie & D. Van Den Poel, 2013. "Cash Demand Forecasting in ATMs by Clustering and Neural Networks," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 13/865, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Luca Guerrieri & Matteo Iacoviello, 2014. "OccBin: A Toolkit for Solving Dynamic Models With Occasionally Binding Constraints Easily," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-47, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Item repec:inr:wpaper:264676 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jun-jie Chen & Bo Zheng & Lei Tan, 2014. "Agent-based model with asymmetric trading and herding for complex financial systems," Papers 1407.5258, arXiv.org.
- Fedor Iskhakov & John Rust & Bertel Schjerning, 2014. "Recursive Lexicographical Search: Finding all Markov Perfect Equilibria of Finite State Directional Dynamic Games," Discussion Papers 14-16, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Olivier Gu'eant & Jean-Michel Lasry & Jiang Pu, 2014. "A convex duality method for optimal liquidation with participation constraints," Papers 1407.4614, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2014.
- J. D’Haen & D. Van Den Poel, 2013. "Model-supported business-to-business prospect prediction based on an iterative customer acquisition framework," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 13/863, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Brophy, Tim & Daniels, Reza Che & Musundwa, Sibongile, 2014. "gpsbound: Routine for importing and verifying geographical information from a user provided shapefile," SALDRU Working Papers 132, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.