Report NEP-CMP-2014-01-10This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christoph Böhringer & Thomas F. Rutherford & Marco Springmann, 2013. "Clean-Development Investments: An Incentive-Compatible CGE Modelling Framework," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies 23 / 2013, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies, revised Dec 2013.
- Koen Dillen & Emanuele Ferrari & Pascal Tillie & George Philippidis & Sophie Helaine, 2013. "Contribution to the economic impact assessment of policy options to regulate animal cloning for food production with an economic simulation model," JRC Working Papers JRC79995, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Riekkola, Anna Krook & Berg, Charlotte & Ahlgren, Erik O. & Söderholm, Patrik, 2013. "Challenges in Soft-Linking: The Case of EMEC and TIMES-Sweden," Working Papers 133, National Institute of Economic Research.
- George Verikios & Xiao-guang Zhang, 2013. "Reform of Australian Urban Transport: A CGE-Microsimulation Analysis of the Effects on Income Distribution," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-239, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Shun-ichiro Bessho & Masayoshi Hayashi, 2013. "Intensive Margins, Extensive Margins, and Spousal Allowances in the Japanes e System of Personal Income Taxes: A Discrete Choice Analysis," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-912, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Vanda Almeida & Gabriela Lopes de Castro & Ricardo Mourinho Félix & Paulo Júlio & José R. Maria, 2013. "Inside PESSOA - A Detailed Description of the Model," Working Papers w201316, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Jiaqi Chen & Michael Tindall, 2013. "The structure of a machine-built forecasting system," Occasional Papers 13-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Mohammad Mousavi & Peter W. Glynn, 2013. "Exact Simulation of Non-stationary Reflected Brownian Motion," Papers 1312.6456, arXiv.org.