Report NEP-CMP-2014-01-10This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christoph Böhringer & Thomas F. Rutherford & Marco Springmann, 2013. "Clean-Development Investments: An Incentive-Compatible CGE Modelling Framework," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies 23 / 2013, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies, revised Dec 2013.
- Koen Dillen & Emanuele Ferrari & Pascal Tillie & George Philippidis & Sophie Helaine, 2013. "Contribution to the economic impact assessment of policy options to regulate animal cloning for food production with an economic simulation model," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC79995, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Riekkola, Anna Krook & Berg, Charlotte & Ahlgren, Erik O. & Söderholm, Patrik, 2013. "Challenges in Soft-Linking: The Case of EMEC and TIMES-Sweden," Working Paper 133, National Institute of Economic Research.
- George Verikios & Xiao-guang Zhang, 2013. "Reform of Australian Urban Transport: A CGE-Microsimulation Analysis of the Effects on Income Distribution," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-239, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Shun-ichiro Bessho & Masayoshi Hayashi, 2013. "Intensive Margins, Extensive Margins, and Spousal Allowances in the Japanes e System of Personal Income Taxes: A Discrete Choice Analysis," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-912, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Vanda Almeida & Gabriela Lopes de Castro & Ricardo Mourinho Félix & Paulo Júlio & José R. Maria, 2013. "Inside PESSOA - A Detailed Description of the Model," Working Papers w201316, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Jiaqi Chen & Michael L. Tindall, 2013. "The structure of a machine-built forecasting system," Occasional Papers 13-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Mohammad Mousavi & Peter W. Glynn, 2013. "Exact Simulation of Non-stationary Reflected Brownian Motion," Papers 1312.6456, arXiv.org.