Report NEP-CMP-2013-06-30This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elshennawy, Abeer & Robinson, Sherman & Willenbockel, Dirk, 2013. "Climate Change and Economic Growth: An Intertemporal General Equilibrium Analysis for Egypt," MPRA Paper 47703, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Honkatukia, Juha, 2013. "The VATTAGE Regional Model VERM - A Dynamic, Regional, Applied General Equilibrium Model of the Finn," Research Reports 171, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Yiyong Cai & Yingying Lu & David Newth & Alison Stegman, 2013. "Modelling Complex Emissions Intensity Targets with a Simple Simulation Algorithm," CAMA Working Papers 2013-33, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Didier Rullière & Alaeddine Faleh & Frédéric Planchet & Wassim Youssef, 2013. "Exploring or reducing noise? A global optimization algorithm in the presence of noise," Post-Print hal-00759677, HAL.
- Justin van de Ven & Paolo Lucchino, 2013. "Modelling the Dynamic Effects of Transfer Policy: The LINDA Policy Analysis Tool," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2013n20, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.