Report NEP-CMP-2013-03-23This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pape, Andreas & Kurtz, Kenneth, 2013. "Evaluating Case-based Decision Theory: Predicting Empirical Patterns of Human Classification Learning (Extensions)," MPRA Paper 45206, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luca Tiberti & Hélène Maisonnave & Margaret Chitiga & Ramos Mabugu & Véronique Robichaud & Stewart Ngandu, 2013. "The Economy-wide Impacts of the South African Child Support Grant: a Micro-Simulation-Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," Cahiers de recherche 1303, CIRPEE.
- Joshua Elliott & Don Fullerton, 2013. "Can a Unilateral Carbon Tax Reduce Emissions Elsewhere?," NBER Working Papers 18897, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Antonio G. Gómez-Plana, 2013. "Alternative strategies to reduce public deficits: Taxes vs. spending," Working Papers 13-02, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Elsa Cristina Vaz & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2013. "International Competitiveness: is the reduction of wages a solution? An evaluation of the Portuguese case," Working Papers Department of Economics 2013/03, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Masashi Ieda & Takashi Yamashita & Yumiharu Nakano, 2013. "A liability tracking approach to long term management of pension funds," Papers 1303.3956, arXiv.org.
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5904399 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hart E. Posen & Dirk Martignoni & Daniel A. Levinthal, 2013. "E Pluribus Unum: Organizational Size and the Efficacy of Learning," DRUID Working Papers 13-09, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- González, Ignacio & Sala, Hector, 2013. "Investment Crowding-Out and Labor Market Effects of Financialization in the U.S," IZA Discussion Papers 7272, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).