Report NEP-CMP-2012-12-15This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bin Li & Steven C. H. Hoi, 2012. "Online Portfolio Selection: A Survey," Papers 1212.2129, arXiv.org, revised May 2013.
- Mike Giles & Lukasz Szpruch, 2012. "Multilevel Monte Carlo methods for applications in finance," Papers 1212.1377, arXiv.org.
- Giampaolo Arachi & Valeria Bucci & Ernesto Longobardi & Paolo Panteghini & Maria Laura Parisi & Simone Pellegrino & Alberto Zanardi, 2012. "Fiscal Reforms during Fiscal Consolidation: The Case of Italy," CESifo Working Paper Series 3753, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kano, Takashi & Nason, James M., 2012. "Business Cycle Implications of Internal Consumption Habit for New Keynesian Models," Discussion Papers 2012-09, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Edward Herbst & Frank Schorfheide, 2012. "Sequential Monte Carlo sampling for DSGE models," Working Papers 12-27, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Estrades, Carmen, 2012. "Is MERCOSURâ€™s External Agenda Pro-Poor?: An assessment of the European Union-MERCOSUR free-trade agreement on poverty in Uruguay applying MIRAGE," IFPRI discussion papers 1219, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Debowicz, Dario & Segal, Paul, 2012. "Structural change in Argentina, 1935â€“60: The role of import substitution and factor endowments," IFPRI discussion papers 1212, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00759677 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Femenia, Fabienne, 2012. "Should private storage be subsidized to stabilize agricultural markets after price support schemes are removed?:," IFPRI discussion papers 1205, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Pamphile MEZUI-MBENG, 2012. "Cycle Du Credit Et Cycle Des Affaires Dans Les Pays De La Cemac," Cahiers du CEREFIGE 1202, CEREFIGE (Centre Europeen de Recherche en Economie Financiere et Gestion des Entreprises), Universite de Lorraine, revised 2012.
- Elisa Alòs & Rafael De Santiago & Josep Vives, 2012. "Calibration of stochastic volatility models via second order approximation: the Heston model case," Economics Working Papers 1346, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Dirk Schoenmaker & Arjen Siegmann, 2012. "Can European Bank Bailouts work?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-111/IV/DSF43, Tinbergen Institute.