Report NEP-CMP-2012-10-27This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matteo Richiardi & Ambra Poggi, 2012. "Imputing Individual Effects in Dynamic Microsimulation Models. An application of the Rank Method," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 267, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Takashi Kamihigashi & John Stachurski, 2012. "Exact Draws from the Stationary Distribution of Entry-Exit Models," Discussion Paper Series DP2012-26, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Shimizutani, Satoshi & Oshio, Takashi, 2012. "Public Pension Benefits Claiming Behavior: New Evidence from the Japanese Study on Aging and Retirement," CIS Discussion paper series 573, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2012097 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jan Lorenz & Fabian Paetzel & Frank Schweitzer, 2012. "Redistribution spurs growth by using a portfolio effect on human capital," Papers 1210.3716, arXiv.org.
- Gianluca Benigno & Huigang Chen & Christopher Otrok & Alessandro Rebucci & Eric R. Young, 2012. "Optimal policy for macro-financial stability," Working Papers 2012-041, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Lilia Cavallari, 2012. "Markups And Entry In A Dsge Model," Working Papers 0612, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2012.
- Wei Sun & Robin Hanson & Kathryn Blackmond Laskey & Charles Twardy, 2012. "Probability and Asset Updating using Bayesian Networks for Combinatorial Prediction Markets," Papers 1210.4900, arXiv.org.
- Azusa Takeyama & Nick Constantinou & Dmitri Vinogradov, 2012. "A Framework for Extracting the Probability of Default from Stock Option Prices," IMES Discussion Paper Series 12-E-14, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.