Report NEP-CMP-2011-08-22This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Maurera & Vincent C. Emeakarohaa & Ivona Brandica & Jorn Altmann, 2011. "Cost–Benefit Analysis of an SLA Mapping Approach for Defining Standardized Cloud Computing Goods," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201177, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jul 2011.
- Verónica Amarante & Marisa Bucheli & Cecilia Olivieri & Ivone Perazzo, 2011. "Distributive impacts of alternative tax structures. The case of Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0911, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Joaquim Bento de Souza Ferreira Filho & Mark Horridge, 2011. "Ethanol expansion and indirect land use change in Brazil," Working Papers 0114, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- Grant Allan & Michelle Gilmartin, 2011. "The regional employment impacts of renewable energy expenditures: The case for modelling," Working Papers 1129, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Raberto, Marco & Teglio, Andrea & Cincotti, Silvano, 2011. "Debt deleveraging and business cycles: An agent-based perspective," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-31, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ales Bulir & Alma Romero-Barrutieta & Jose Daniel Rodríguez-Delgado, 2011. "The Dynamic Implications of Debt Relief for Low-Income Countries," IMF Working Papers 11/157, International Monetary Fund.
- Wang, Chen & Caminada, Koen, 2011. "Disentangling income inequality and the redistributive effect of social transfers and taxes in 36 LIS countries," MPRA Paper 32821, University Library of Munich, Germany.