Report NEP-CMP-2010-07-10This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fatmawati Zifa & Jorn Altmann, 2010. "An Empirically Validated Framework for Limiting Free-Riding in P2P Networks Through the Use of Social Network Information," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201060, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jun 2010.
- Zhai, Fan, 2010. "The Benefits of Regional Infrastructure Investment in Asia: A Quantitative Exploration," ADBI Working Papers 223, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Anna BATYRA & Henri SNEESSENS, 2010. "Selective Reductions in Labor Taxation Labour Market Adjustments and Macroeconomic Performance," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010021, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Juergen Jung & Chung Tran, 2010. "The Macroeconomics of Health Savings Accounts," Working Papers 2010-12, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2016.
- Conall O'Sullivan & Stephen O'Sullivan, 2010. "Pricing Options under Heston’s Stochastic Volatility Model via Accelerated Explicit Finite Differencing Methods," Working Papers 201031, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Simon Emde & Nils Boysen, 2010. "Optimally routing and scheduling tow trains for JIT-supply of mixed-model assembly lines," Jena Research Papers in Business and Economics - Working and Discussion Papers (Expired!) 08/2010, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, School of Economics and Business Administration.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00496558_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:col:000162:007184 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hideaki Aoyama & Yoshi Fujiwara & Yuichi Ikeda & Hiroshi Iyetomi & Wataru Souma, 2010. "Econophysics on Real Economy -The First Decade of the Kyoto Econophysics Group-," Papers 1006.5587, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2010.