Report NEP-CMP-2010-06-11This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabriele Standardi, 2010. "A global CGE model at the NUTS 1 level for trade policy evaluation," Working Papers 10/2010, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:eab:microe:2203 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Baroni, Elisa, 2010. "Effects of Sharing Parental Leave on Pensioners' Poverty and Gender Inequality in Old Age. A Simulation in IFSIM," Arbetsrapport 2010:5, Institute for Futures Studies.
- NESTEROV, Yurii, 2010. "Efficiency of coordinate descent methods on huge-scale optimization problems," CORE Discussion Papers 2010002, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Fabien Guilbaud & Mohamed Mnif & Huy\^en Pham, 2010. "Numerical methods for an optimal order execution problem," Papers 1006.0768, arXiv.org.
- BRECHET, Thierry & CAMACHO, Carmen & VELIOV, Vladimir, 2010. "Model predictive control, the economy, and the issue of global warming," CORE Discussion Papers 2010016, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Stergios Athanassoglou & Glenn Sheriff & Tobias Siegfried & Woonghee Tim Huh, 2009. "Simple Mechanisms for Managing Complex Aquifers," NCEE Working Paper Series 200905, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Oct 2009.
- Paula Rocha & Daniel Kuhn, 2010. "Multistage Stochastic Portfolio Optimisation in Deregulated Electricity Markets Using Linear Decision Rules," Working Papers 040, COMISEF.
- S. Hoozée & M. Vanhoucke & W. Bruggeman & -, 2010. "Comparing the accuracy of ABC and time-driven ABC in complex and dynamic environments: a simulation analysis," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/645, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Beghin, John C. & Dong, Fengxia & Elobeid, Amani & Tokgoz, Simla & Yu, Tun-Hsiang, 2010. "The Global Bioenergy Expansion: How Large Are the Foodâˆ’Fuel Trade-Offs?," Staff General Research Papers 31603, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- di Pace, Federico & Faccini, Renato, 2010. "Deep habits and the cyclical behaviour of equilibrium unemployment and vacancies," Bank of England working papers 391, Bank of England.
- Moez Kilani & Fabien Leurent & André De Palma, 2010. "A Monocentric City With Discrete Transit Stations," Working Papers hal-00488672, HAL.